I. Warranty Policy:
– Product warranty is to overcome the faults, technical problems occur due to the manufacturer’s fault.
– Apply for products that do not qualify for renewal.
– The warranty period for each device is shown on the stamp on the warranty card attached to the product.
II. Warranty conditions:
– Warranty free of all defects or technical problems caused by the manufacturer.
– The following cases will not be covered:
+ The equipment has no warranty card or handover minutes, warranty card and handover minutes have been modified information, patchy, torn.
+ The equipment has no warranty stamps of manufacturers, distributors and the company HQ-AUDIO. Warranty stamp has been modified or inaccurate, torn, blurred …
+ Using the wrong voltage, over capacity of the device or fire, explosion, breakage, mismanagement, fracture, perforation, scratches, shape changes, equipment smells dirty, rusty, watery. .
+ Damage caused by natural disasters, animals, insects or humans.
+ Accessories consumed during the process of use such as battery, charger, control, cable signal, or equipment caused by the fan causing fire …
+ The data, documents, documents and software, stored with the product (including during the warranty).
+ All software errors.
+ The warranty expiry date inscribed on stamps and equipment handover minutes.
Warranty does not include shipping and delivery.
III. Beyond the warranty period.
– For the hardware of the product: The company will support, repair replacement parts at preferential prices.
– For application software: The company is committed to support the installation of software applications (no violation of copyright laws) for the product lifelong.
IV. Inquiries, complaints about warranty issues:
– All inquiries, complaints about warranty issues please contact us at: +84 902578899
– Working time:
Morning from 8h30 to 12h00
Afternoon from 13h00 to 17h30 (Applies to all days of the year except holidays, Tet.)