WHY HQ-FLAGSHIP DAC
HQ-Flagship DAC playing in one of the most impressive ultra-high end audio systems in Thailand with Living Voice Vox Olympian – Vox Elysian, Engström Monica and Lars amplifiers etc.
HQ-FLAGSHIP makes improvements in every possible location:
- DAC ES 9038PRO with 04 inputs, 02 USB outputs.
- All components are very expensive and famous.
- Brings impressive and lovely sound
- Play all audio formats up to DSD 512.
- Music server plays better music than the computer.
- Pure tube output
- Designed in Italy, tested in Denmark, produced: Hq-audio.
- Use DAC without Preamli.
- Beautiful form, high quality components from Canada.
- Worldwide warranty, free upgrades.
- Products include:: DAC + Music server + Tube output.
- Through the years, Hq-Audio has built a renowned expertise in the digital audio domain thanks to its HQ D/A converter technology. The Hq9038 Tube DAC History includes the latest HQ9038 D/A circuitry that was originally developed for the HQ-FLAGSHIP DAC which, along with its new aesthetic, makes it the most prestigious and technologically advanced Hq-Audio converter.
- The HQ-FLAGSHIP DAC case is built of ahq-audioum that gives it its Hq-Audio signature style but its front panel has a new look with carved inclined planes that throw the logo into relief.
- The HQ circuit is a stepped D/A with an extended dynamic range of >130dB, and a perfect time alignment correction. The sonic effect is a much deeper silence, with greatly improved micro-dynamics and a spectacular transparency.
- This result is also due to the integrated power supply feeding the Hq circuits. It is inspired from the newly designed power supply used with the Dac-End, HQ REFERENCE DAC ES9018S and guarantees a perfectly pure power is delivered to the unit.
- Dedicated to ultra high end systems the HQ-FLAGSHIP is the reference 2-channel DA converter that all serious audiophiles or customers in search of the most pristine sound want in their listening room. This is an upgrade of the HQ9038 Tube DAC.
SUPPORTED STREAMING SERVICES
LEEDH PROCESSING DIGITAL VOLUME CONTROL
- Dig In 1: S/PDIF coaxial (RCA 75 Ohms)
- Dig In 2: Toslink Optical
- Dig In 3: AES/EBU balanced (XLR 110 Ohms)
- Dig In 4: USB AUDIO -Amanero (DSD 512 over PCM)
- Any inputs from 1 to 3 can receive stereo audio encoded signal up to 192 kHz/32Bit.
FRONT PANEL CONTROLS
- 2 x button Input channel selection (In1 – In4)
- 1 x Mute button
- 1 x standby button
- Separate Led standby (red)
MUSIC SERVER-Raspberry Pi 4-4G
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 + Low noise 5A supply
- Software: Moode Audio, Volumio, RuneAudio, Picoreplayer
- Connect: network , wifi, computer, Ipad, mobile phone, nad, hard drive,music online
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 435 W x 356 D x 100 H (mm). 13.5 kg
- 1 x Analog RCA outputs (LEFT-RIGHT)
- 1 x XLR balanced analog outputs (LEFT-RIGHT)
D/A CONVERTER CIRCUIT
- 1 x ES9038PRO + All LT3042 supply
- Bandwidth: 20Hz-20kHz -0.2dB typical
- Output voltage: 3Vrms unbalanced, 6Vrms balanced
- THD < 0,001%
- 2 Separate power transformers (50 W in use, 2 W in standby)
- 1 transformer that is always under voltage
- 1 transformers that are cut off for energy savings when the unit is on standby mode
- Nominal AC line voltage : 220 or 230V
- Input voltage range : +/- 10%
- Fuse 1.6A
- 1 years, parts and labor